Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Catching up

We had a busy weekend but got all the projects we needed to completed. Abby and I put up door trim on Saturday, Dear came down and helped with the baseboards (I was scared of inside and outside corners!) and Mom helped watch Beckett. We also finished the floor transitions and the house just looks amazing! Its nice not to feel like we're living in a construction zone! Our friend Gavyn finished our shower so now all that's left is to paint it, and I think in the interest of time it will end up the same lime green color it is now - major changes will have to wait for this quarter to finish! On that note I finished my 3 papers and got them sent off to my professor! Yeah me! Now just some (5 chapters) bullet points, a few NYT articles and another book (with 2 more papers) and hopefully I'll be caught up by Monday! W0w - to see it like that it doesn't feel like I'm making the progress I feel like I am!

Abby and I are heading to another doctor appointment this evening to get her fibroid checked out. They're doing a procedure to see if its inside or outside her uterine lining to make sure thats not whats causing her to not get pregnant. I guess if the fertilized egg were to attach to the fibroid it wouldn't thrive, therefore she couldn't get pregnant... Hopefully its something simple, otherwise I'm afraid it would be my turn to get pregnant and I'm not sure I'm up for that on top of everything else I've got going on!

So anyway - thats alot of information but I thought I'd catch everybody up on our lives as of late... Got next quarter all figured out and might even study abroad next year! Don't know how all of it will work out yet, but it always seems to so we'll just wait and see!

2 comments:

Christia said...

I really hope that Abby's fibroid is not inside the uterus...but pregnancy is fun and amazing! I highly recommend it :)

Christia said...

Oooh, and I also recommend a visit to Iowa :)