Monday, October 20, 2008

Baby Dust

Babies, babies everywhere. It seems that when you're not looking, suddenly everyone is having babies. Everyone except us that is. We were back at the dr again on Saturday morning. For another ultrasound. He checks for cysts before he'll give clomid. So, no cysts and back to clomid I go. However, he didn't like the looks of my fibroid. He wanted to know if it was inside or outside the endometrial lining. Basically, from the way I understand it - if it's inside the lining and the fertilized egg attempts to attach there, it just won't happen. So, it's back to the dr again on Wednesday. This time for a sonohistiogram. Something about a balloon catheter and checking the shape & size of my uterus. This will be attempt #3. I know there's so many women out there that have a lot more attempts than we've had, but it still doesn't make the waiting and the time any easier. The picture below is of our friends Casey and Nathan's baby girl, Lauren. Beckett got to meet her and hold her on the day she was born (9/1/08) and the look on his face was so wonderful. He absolutely loves that little baby girl. However, he's quite sensitive and when she starts to cry, he gets pretty upset about things. This process is hard for me too, because I had honestly thought that perhaps Beckett would be an only child. I know that everyone says you can't explain it, but you just love #2 just as much as #1. I sure hope so, because my Beckett is the absolute light in my eyes. He is my favorite person in the world and I can't imagine my life without him. I don't even remember life before him.

1 comment:

Christia said...

Girl it will happen. I am thinking about you gals!! :)