Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More two week cycles...

Still no baby for us. Its getting really frustrating, especially when a few people we know are having babies - and we really are happy for them, just wish it could be us too. The question now is how much farther do we go? We're already hundreds of dollars into this so if we quit now it seems like a huge waste of money - and it did take 5 tries or something with Beckett, so really only trying 3 isn't horrible. Its something we both really want, so I'm sure we'll keep plugging along, but when do you wonder if its more? Like is somebody trying to tell us something??? Also the timing thing isn't so great now - we tried to make it so the baby would be born next summer when I'm on break from school, but now we're approaching the end of August for a due date I think, which means I won't be home as much. Oh well, just a sort of sad day... I'm sure it will happen when its supposed to and everything will work out just as its planned, I'm just not a good waiter! Onward we go!

2 comments:

Christia said...

I am so sorry that it's not happening as quickly as you'd wanted. I really hope it happens this time, plus internet sperm is probably better ;)

Thoughts of JOY said...

It always takes patience - no matter what you're trying to achieve. Things don't ever seem to move at the speed you wish they would - life just doesn't work that way. But...once you've made progress, it seems like time flies!

Thinking of you and wishing you both the best!

Luva luva,
MOM